Hockey athletes that want to work on the skills of hockey, speed for all sports, and strength and power should look into our new “PICK 6” athletic development program. Athletes will spend 24 hours over an 8 week period on becoming a BETTER ATHLETE as well as a better hockey player. By training in June and July, this program should not interfere with AAA on ice hockey schedules.
What players get with the PICK 6 program:
Schedule one each per week.
6 Stickhandling/shooting sessions
Puck control and scoring goals.
6 Sprint Training sessions
Sprint mechanics and speed development. (Players can choose to do skating treadmill instead of running treadmill.)
6 Treadmill Skating sessions
Skate stride development and conditioning.
6 Strength/Agility sessions
Foot speed, balance, agility, and full body strength.
Stick Classes: 9 -1pm or 4 – 8pm, Monday through Friday
- Build your schedule around the stick classes and double up on that day.
Example: Monday 9-10am stick and 10-11 Skate
Thursday 10-11am run and 11-noon strength
OR come in 2 separate days for the run and the strength
- Schedule 2 hours twice a week.
- Training optional over 4th of July week.
24 HOURS OF COMPLETE ATHLETE DEVELOPMENT – $599
JUNE 8 – August 31
HOCKEY AND GOLF
Add 6 Hours of golf instruction to your PICK6 in Acceleration North’s golf studio
- Video, short game, putting, full swing
- Add golf to your PICK6 for an additional $195
- Golf only offered Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays 9am – 3pm
30 HOURS of training for $795
Payment Plan Available:
Acceleration North can work with your budget so that you can make payments toward this summer skills development program. Just make a down payment of $250 and we’ll space out your payments on the balance after that.
- Summer PICK6 Down Payment: $250.00
- Summer PICK6 Down Payment with 6 Golf Lessons: $250.00
- Summer PICK6 Full Payment: $599.00
- Summer PICK6 Full Payment with 6 Golf Lessons: $795.00